Prostheses should be cleaned daily to prevent bad breath, gum irritation, mouth ulcers and infection and to maintain an attractive appearance. The goal is to remove the soft plaque, food tartar buildup [computing] and stains.id = “more-15″>
The most effective way to preserve your dentures daily brushing combined to soak the denture in a denture cleanser. To keep your dentures clean, rinse remove food particles in bulk operation sink, warm water after each meal. Using a nylon brush with a mildly abrasive toothpaste or denture cleansers, gently rub all surfaces. You can soak your dentures in a cleaning solution for dentures for 30 minutes each day to prevent odors caused by the absorption of liquid and / or bacteria and remove most stains Deep acrylic. Rinse with water.
- prostheses may break if dropped on a hard surface. Bush on a sink full of water or a towel
- refrain from soaking your dentures in boiling water or hot water. These may cause the prosthesis to deform and become ill fitting.
- Avoid brushes, scouring powders or abrasive cleaners that could scratch the denture. Scratches make the prosthesis more sensitive to plaque, debris and sticky stains. If
- hard deposits [tartar] attached to your denture not use sharp metal instruments to remove tartar. It’s time to take them to a dentist for professional cleaning.
- Do not let your dentures dry. Keep them moist outside the mouth, so they maintain the proper fit.
- As part of the maintenance process, it is recommended that dentures be left out of your mouth when you sleep to give your gums a chance “to breathe” without the irritation of the friction prostheses. However, there is now a proven process that will allow you to sleep with your teeth.
href = “/how-it-works/” />